- Log into the SmartHub app on your phone.
- Tap the "More" button at the lower right.
- On the "More" screen, tap "Settings".
- On the "Settings" screen, tap "Contact Methods".
- In the "ADD NEW CONTACT METHOD" area at the top of the "Contact Methods" screen, tap the Phone icon to add a phone number.
- Enter the phone number you wish to receive messages. Then be sure to toggle the "Receive text messages" switch to the on position, and tap "Continue".
- You will be presented with some terms and conditions related to text service and will then be asked to enter a verification code that will be sent to your phone via text. Once your phone number is confirmed, head back to the "Settings" page.
- On the "Settings" page, tap on "Manage Notifications."
- Tap on "On Demand". This is the section containing Peak Alert notifications.
- Tap on "Peak Alert" to manage the contacts that will receive these notifications.
- Any contacts you have added to your SmartHub account will appear here as options to receive Peak Alert notifications. Be sure to switch the toggle to the on position for any contacts you wish to receive these messages.
Congratulations - you're ready to receive Peak Alerts!
If you need assistance, please call us at (800) 835-9586.