Register for the 2022 Annual Meeting via drive-thru at our Girard office from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 29 for a $25 bill credit and a chance to win part of $1,000 in cash prizes!
Heartland will livestream the cooperative's 2022 Annual Meeting starting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 29 on Facebook and YouTube. Tune in to hear reports from our CEO and our director of finance, highlights from 2021, and what we expect to see in the remainder of 2022.
We will also share the results of District 4 director election and celebrate the retirement of one of our directors.
Drive-through registration will be held at the Girard office starting at 4 p.m. on the 29th. All consumer-members who register will receive a $25 bill credit and will automatically be entered into drawings for cash and other prizes.
The meeting will then be broadcast on Facebook and YouTube starting at 6 p.m..
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- 4 p.m.: Registration Begins
- 6 p.m.: Meeting called to order by Board President Ernest Troth
- Approval of minutes of previous meeting
- Report from the President of the Board of Directors
- Report from the Director of Finance & Administration
- Report from the Chief Executive Officer
- Director Elections Report
- Old Business & New Business
We will also take time at the end of the meeting to address any questions from the online audience watching on Facebook.